Metal Mulisha General Brian Deegan battled it out this past weekend alongside competitors Scott Speed, Travis Pastrana, Tanner Foust, and Bucky Lasek, just to name a few at the Red Bull GRC race in Los Angeles California. Deegan secured his spot in the final race on both days of racing, taking home a 2nd place finish behind Scott Speed, and edging out Tanner Foust during the finals on Sunday afternoon.
The General also took some time out from his hectic weekend of racing and invited Jesse Fisher and his family up to the event at the Port Of Los Angeles to watch him spin laps and get the 4 year old behind the wheel of his Ford Fiesta ST. Jesse got to make his national TV appearance as well, doing a short interview with Deegan in-between heat races on Saturday afternoon.
Deegan partnered with Chip Ganassi racing, Ford Motorsports, and Rockstar Energy drink for the 2015 season, and with the additional support his race program has already been locking in results for the team. Deegan and the Ganassi racing team will be busy prepping for the next round of Red Bull GRC on October 4th 2015 at Bushy Park on the Island of Barbados.
Full results from Red Bull GRC Los Angeles (II) presented by Subaru Tecnica International are as follows:
- Scott Speed, #41 Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross Beetle
- Brian Deegan, #38 Chip Ganassi Racing Ford Fiesta ST
- Tanner Foust, #34 Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross Beetle
- Patrik Sandell, #18 Bryan Herta Rallysport Ford Fiesta ST
- Steve Arpin, #00 Chip Ganassi Racing Ford Fiesta ST
- Travis Pastrana, #199 Subaru Rally Team USA WRX STI
- Sebastian Eriksson, #93 Red Bull Olsbergs MSE Ford Fiesta ST
- Joni Wiman, #31 Red Bull Olsbergs MSE Ford Fiesta ST
- Ken Block, #43 Hoonigan Racing Division Ford Fiesta ST
- Nelson Piquet Jr., #07 SH Racing Rallycross Ford Fiesta ST
- Austin Dyne, #14 Bryan Herta Rallysport Ford Fiesta ST
- Brian Wong, #89 Rhys Millen Racing Hyundai Veloster
- Sverre Isachsen, #11 Subaru Rally Team USA WRX STI
- David Higgins, #75 Subaru Rally Team USA WRX STI
- Bucky Lasek, #81 Subaru Rally Team USA WRX STI